Thursday, January 31, 2013

Actions Speak Louder than Words

Sometimes, it's not so much what kids are saying but rather what they're doing. Here are some funny things I've watched kids do.

November 19, 2012

A fourth grade boy fist bumped me in the hall. He stuck his fist out and nodded, so I went with it. Naturally, I added the customary post-fist-bump explosion (complete with sound effect) but he didn't. He's got a lot to learn.

November 8, 2012

While in a third grade class, a boy asked for my help. I leaned over his desk in order to explain something to him. I was mid-sentence when he coughed. He didn't cover his mouth. Oh, and he spit a little when he coughed. So a kid coughed and spit directly into my mouth.

October 24, 2012

A new math equation I discovered: very short teacher + shirt with sequins + kindergartener = boob grab

September 17, 2012

It didn't take long to discover that no matter how many times you tell a kindergartener (and sometimes older children) to draw a pair of scissors it will look like a penis 98% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment