Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 7, 2013

Opening car doors during morning car duty...

Kindergartener: Why you wear that scarf?
His Brother (3rd Grade): Because it's cold.
Kindergartener: Oh yea, like Frosty the Snowman.

Discussing "accepting responsibility" with second graders...

Kid 1: If you lie about something, your teacher might call a scientist to do forensics on you.
Kid 2: And take your fingerprints.

A first grader explains why something has the school name on it...

If someone wants to steal our good stuff we have to put Squires on it.

Waiting for dismissal with a kindergartener...

I have a dog that barks like a boy but it's a girl.

Just another day in the fifth grade...

Kid: Do you have any kids?
Me: No I don't.
Kid: You'd make a good mom.
Me: Thank you.
Kid: You should have some kids.
Me: I think I should probably get married first.
Kid: What? Aw man, I thought you were married.
Me: I'm still pretty young.
Kid: I know this is rude, but how old are you?
Me: I'll be 28 in March.
Kid: WHAT? You look way younger than that! You look like you're 21.
Me: I know.
Kid: My dad is 43 but he thinks he's 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment