Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013

Music and sea life in the fifth grade...

Me: Eel is anguila.
Boy 1: There's a song called that. Duh da duh da duh da duh...anguila!
Me: Actually that's tequila.
Boy 1: Oh...
Boy 2: That's my mom's name.

More relationship talk with a kindergartener...

Boy: Your boyfriend has doody! Does he have this (pointing near his arm)
Me: What? A backpack? (No) A jacket? (No) An arm? (No) I have no idea what you mean!
Boy: This, right here! I want you to say it!
Me: An armpit?
Boy: Ahhhhhhhhh!
Me: Well yes, he has 2. Just like we all do.
Boy: I can't get ahold of myself!

Height v. Weight...

Me: So is your cousin still 8 pounds tall?
Girl: Yea. Actually no. She's 9 pounds now.
Me: 9 pounds, really? That's a whole extra pound, in one day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment