Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

Believe it or not, only one student asked about my eye today. There wasn't much worth blogging about today, other than this interaction with a third grade boy at the end of the day...

Boy: Why does this American flag say "made in china" on it? Shouldn't the American flag be made in America? What's up with that?
Me: Irony. That's called irony.

How could I forget another kindergarten dismissal interaction?!

Boy: Kikikakikaki boyfriend!
Me: What?
Boy: Your boyfriend has never said anything.
Me: Yes he has. He's never met you, but if he did he would say something to you.

After school, one fourth grade girl told the computer teacher that he ain't got swag...

Me: What about me?
Girl: You got swag.
Me: Sweet. I had a student two years ago who said that I didn't have swag. He told me that I didn't even know what swag was.

I'm not 100% sure why our teachers have been doing videos of their classes dancing the Harlem Shake but I keep getting video clips via email and they're all awesome. I really wish I could upload the videos I have of students but that would violate a few rules. You'll have to take my word for it when I say that they're cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment