Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

I found out that I share my birthday with several students. I saw one of them (a first grade girl) in the hall last week and here's what happened...

Me: Hey, it's almost our birthday!
Girl: It's almost my birthday.
Me: Remember, we have the same birthday?
Girl: Oh yea. We're sisters...step sisters.

Fifth grade TV preferences...

Girl: I hate that show Finding Bigfoot.
Boy: I want to go on that show in a Bigfoot costume and just jump out and be like, "Ahhh!" so then they couldn't have the show anymore because they found Bigfoot.

Dismissal time with kindergarteners...

M: How do I always end up here (at the end of the line)?
Me: Maybe because you're a gentleman and you let these two ladies go first.
M: I don't want to let ladies go first. I wish them two were mans. And I wish you were a man.
Girl: I remember tomorrow is your birthday and I still didn't forgot what to get you.

September 26, 2012

5th Grade Girl: Why are you so small? (she asked as she looked me up and down)
Me: I don't know.

September 21, 2012

Kindergarten Boy: You're wearing Sperry's!

September 10, 2012     A question from a kindergartener...

Boy: Black, I have a question.
Me: What is it?
Boy: Table 1 is winning.
Me: That's not a question, but OK. I think all the tables are doing a great job.
(Then he went and told the teacher's assistant that he thinks I'm beautiful)

September 10, 2012     Fashion advice from a fourth grader...

Boy: If your shoes were red, the outfit you're wearing would be beautiful.
(I glanced down and realized that he had a point)

No comments:

Post a Comment