Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 7, 2013

I didn't post anything yesterday because we had a snow day (yay!). But here are today's quotes.

Decorating Rana's clothing in fifth grade...

Boy: Can I see that saco for a second?

Girl: I accidentally drew a hat that covers his eyes.
Me: Just make it one of those ski hats with the eye holes.
Girl: OK. I'm drawing a mouth hole, too.
Me: That way he's ready for winter or to rob a bank.
Girl: Yea...in style!

Dismissal with Kindergarteners...

Boy: How's your boy bed?
Me: Boy bed? I don't have one.
Boy: How's your boyfriend?
Me: He's good.
Boy: He smells like beef and cheese.

Girl: When's your birthday again, Miss Black?
Me: It's on Tuesday. March 12.
Girl: Mine's still on July 11. It's on time.
Me: Your birthday is still on time? Well, that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment