Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

The majority of today's quotes are related to food since I'm working on food vocabulary with the entire school. We've been working on making books where they draw pictures of the food next to the Spanish word.

Second Grade...

Boy: My bananas is too skinny. I need to get some fat on thems. 
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!


Kindergarten...

Boy: Miss Black, look.
Me: Wow, those look great! I like how all the fruits have faces and arms and legs. Wait, does that say "peanut butter jelly time"?
He shook his head yes. And then I high-fived him.
Me: That's awesome.

Boy 1 (native speaker): He (Boy 2) said "puta."
Me: I highly doubt that.
Boy 2: My dad got $3,000
Me: Are you giving it to me?
Boy 2: No.
Me: Why not?
Boy 1: Yea, you should give it to her because she helped you draw a pineapple.

A first grade boy finished drawing his food items and began to draw on the back of his book...

Boy: Hey Miss Black, guess what I'm drawing.
Me: What?
Boy: A zombie apocalypse.
Me: I did not expect that.

A kindergarten boy sees a third grade boy on crutches...

Boy: Look! That boy has a bad toe!

Dismissal time...

M: Hello!
Me: What's up?
M: AHHH!!! I was about to say that!
Me: It's a crazy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment