Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Break

I've been remiss as a blogger as of late. The week before Spring Break was a bit crazy (some of the kids may or may not have lost their minds) and I was too busy to post anything. Not to mention the fact that they didn't have a lot of great quotes...it was mostly just yelling things and being crazy. I do have a couple quotes that I managed to remember...

I've started teaching various food vocabulary to my kids and we've been decorating booklets with different food words.

Second grade...

Me: OK, look at the picture and tell me what a plátano is.
Boy: Naner!
Me: That's right, banana.
Boy: I'm 'dicted to naners! You're gorgeous. IT'S ALMOST SPRING BREAK!
Me: Thank you and yes, it is almost Spring Break.

Fifth grade...

Boy: Should I draw the potato stupid since potatoes are stupid?
Me: What? Like in comparison to all the other vegetables?

Third grade...

Boy: Drawing a pineapple is easy. Just draw Sponge Bob's house.
Me: Sure, I guess.
Boy: Will you draw a pineapple for me?
Me: What happened to it being easy and to just draw Sponge Bob's house?
Boy: Well, it's still hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment