Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3, 2013

A second grade girl was trying to ask about Fall Break next week but I had no clue what she was saying this morning...

Girl: Do we stay home all weekend?

Me: What? I don't know...wait what?

Girl: Is next week the one where we stay home all weekend?

Me: Do you mean Fall Break? Next week we have Thursday and Friday off. We only come to school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

A fourth grade boy mixes up his rhymes...

Boy: Cheater, cheater, pants on fire!

I finally let a kindergarten boy sing a song he knew about all of the colors...

Girl: Can I sing my song for the class now?

Me: Is it in Spanish?

Girl: No...

Me: Then no; you see, his was in Spanish.

A serious discussion about music with a second grade boy...

Boy: Miss Black, did you know there are some people who don't like Michael Jackson?

Me: I do know that...I suppose they aren't obligated to like him.

Boy: [shakes head] That's crazy. My sister wants to kiss Justin Beiber. [shakes head] That's crazy.

Me: I'm with ya on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment