Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Reader So Mysterious, I Need a Mystery Machine

No one has said anything particularly hilarious so far, but I do have some artwork to share! I've compiled all of the artwork from the thank you notes I received from being the Mystery Reader for a first grade class last week.

Please note that in both of these drawings, my purple streaks have been accurately documented. Well played, students. My outfit in the bottom picture is 100% accurate, although I think I do look smashing in that green dress.

These drawings appear to be a bit more open to interpretation. I think the first one is the class sitting on the carpet...but the sun is also in the classroom. Not to mention the fact that the students are oddly shaped and all green. In the second picture, the students are on the carpet and they are a lot bigger than me (plus we're all reddish-orange). And on the bottom, well I'm not sure.


Here we have me seated in the chair with my abnormally large legs in the upper left hand corner. Next is my head awkwardly floating above the chair with what appear to be balloons or perhaps royal scepters (is that how you spell that?). The picture on the bottom left is more accurate than you might think. No, that boy doesn't really have green hair, but I did read a book about turtles. I do like how he chose to portray me though; pretty attractive, am I right? Lastly all of my hair has been dyed purple and my face has turned orange (Jersey Shore style) and I may or may not be wearing a blue cape.

Close ups on me! The first one is pretty good, even if my legs are yellow. The next one is a bit more interesting. Long blue hair, three [blue] fingers on each [blue] hand--and don't even get me started on the three leg situation we've got going on. Again with the blue hair...and now I'm black?

In the first picture I'm not even in the school. I'm in someone's house, which is cool I suppose. And check out how tall I am in that other picture, with my black hair.

Today I received this award for "Best Spanish Teacher"


No comments:

Post a Comment