Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12, 2013

There weren't a whole lot of memorable things said in my classes yesterday, but I did go through my Facebook statuses and pull out all the kid quotes I'd ever posted so that eventually they'll all make it on here! So today I'll post a few gems from that list!

January 8, 2013 Discussing behavior with fifth grade...
Me: Who can tell me what it means to think before acting?
Girl: Well, I have an example.
Me: OK, what is it?
Girl: Well, say there's like a box of snakes, you should think before you put your hand in there.
Me: OK...hopefully there will never be a box of snakes in Spanish class because I'll freak out. But in general, I think that not sticking your hand in a box of snakes is a good rule.

December 12, 2012 4th grade boys discussing the upcoming Winter Ball and complaining about no longer being allowed to dress up for the dance. This particular boy wanted to wear a tux...
It's all about the clothes. If you're dressed nice you have a way better chance of a girl asking you to dance.

December 12, 2012 A 2nd grade boy explains religion...
You guys don't know anything about Jesus. You know he died right? He died for us. He jumped out of a helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment