Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Art Gallery

I have a lot of student artwork to post!

First of all, another kindergarten girl has drawn herself with me. She's the big one on the left and I'm the small one on the right. To me, she's saying, "Gee Miss Señorita Black, you look thin!"

 Another kindergarten girl presented me with this drawing and said, "This is you with the world's largest pumpkin."

She quickly returned and said, "Now you're with your husband. And you're roller skating." I'm not certain what has happened to my husband's knees, but I'm concerned. I think [and hope] they might be knee pads.

 The fourth grade students got to illustrate our solar system in class. Once they'd completed all the required aspects of the assignment, they were allowed to add anything they wanted related to our vocabulary (aliens, rockets, etc.). Here are a few of the most creative ones:



No comments:

Post a Comment